Be a Part of Advancing Employment First!
Businesses, policy makers, citizens with disabilities and their families, supported employment and rehabilitation professionals, and educators – APSE wants you!
APSE members are the foundation of advocacy for integrated employment. There truly is strength in numbers at local, regional, state-wide and national levels.
Top Five Reasons to Join APSE…
- Take a Stand: Join an exciting and growing national movement advancing equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Make a Difference: Self advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities to meaningful employment and competitive salaries.
- Effect Change: Play your part in creating change in public policy to ensure equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Learn from Others: Join a growing network of like-minded, forward thinking people concerned about equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Stay on the Cutting Edge: Access state-of-the-art concepts and practices in expanding equitable employment for individuals with disabilities.
Thank you for renewing or expressing your interest in a new IN-APSE Membership! We truly cannot do it without you! Want to be a part of this great organization? Here’s some information:
Go to the National APSE Website.