Indiana APSE (In-APSE) is a membership organization that promotes and expands quality, community employment outcomes of choice for all people with disabilities.
To accomplish this mission, IN-APSE:
- Provides advocacy and education to customers of supported employment (SE), i.e. supported employment professionals, consumers and their family members, and supported employers.
- Addresses issues and barriers which impede the growth and implementation of integrated employment services.
- Improves supported employment (SE) practice so that individuals and communities experience SE as a quality service with meaningful outcomes.
- Promotes national, state, and local policy development which enhances the social and economic inclusion and empowerment of all persons experiencing severe disabilities.
- Educates the public and the business community on the value of including persons experiencing severe disabilities as fully participating community members.